If you own any kind of commercial watercraft whether it be a fishing boat to a luxury yacht or any kind of aircraft from turbo prop to a jet, you may want to consider Hull Coverage insurance to protect your assets from damage caused by an accident, collision or severe weather.

A Commercial Hull Policy protects the owner of the craft from legal liability resulting from property damage or bodily injury caused.

Who needs Commercial Hull Coverage?

  • Charter Boat Operators
  • Ferry Operators
  • Pilot Boat Operators
  • Tug and Barge Operators
  • Law enforcement
  • Any owned vessel marine risk