Annually, the impact on businesses caused by flooding is in the billions of dollars. That’s why Commercial Flood Insurance is key to protecting your business’ physical location and everything inside from flood damage. As Flood Insurance is usually not included in your Commercial Property Insurance policy, you should invest in a separate Commercial Flood Insurance policy.
What is covered by Commercial Flood Insurance??
This type of insurance helps cover the cost of repairs or replacement of contents caused by floodwater damage. Your Flood Insurance policy covers the following:
- Electrical Systems
- Solar Equipment
- Plumbing Systems
- Furnaces and Water Heaters
- Cabinets, Paneling and Bookcases
- Foundation, Walls, Staircases and Anchorage Systems
- Fuel Tanks, Well Tanks and Pumps
- Personal Property, such as Clothing or Furniture
- Office Equipment and Appliances
- Currency, Precious Metals and Valuable Items